Terry Gorry & Co. Solicitors provides cost effective, professional legal services for anyone looking for a solicitor in Dublin.
We provide legal services in virtually all areas of law including
- Employment law
- Family law including divorce, separation agreements and judicial separation
- Personal injury claims
- Business law with a particular expertise in small business
- Debt collection
- Debt and bankruptcy
- Road traffic offences
- Wills and probate
- Consumer law
- Transnational litigation
- Intellectual property including copyright law and trade marks registration and infringement
- Small business law including company formation, partnership agreements and advice, shareholders agreements
- Process serving for international clients who need to effect service of legal documents by way of Hague Convention service procedure.
Solicitors fees are a thorny subject for many people who may have had a bad experience before; our solicitors fees are very competitive and our policy is to stick closely to the provisions of the Solicitors (Amendment) act of 1994 in which section 68 obliges solicitors to provide certain information to their clients prior to commencement of work for the client.So if you are looking for a solicitor in Dublin Solicitors Dublin can provide you with competitive, professional legal services for all your requirements.
See also solicitors fees in debt collection cases.